Konverso’s Personal data protection policy
- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- How to contact us
What data do we collect?
Konverso collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
- IP Address
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Konverso with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online for a test of our services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
Konverso may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- Professional tradeshows and partners events.
How will we use your data?
Konverso collects your data so that we can:
- Process your requests and manage your account.
- Email you with special offers on other products or services we think might answer your business needs.
Konverso would like to send you information about products or services of ours that we think you might be interested in.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Konverso from contacting you for marketing purposes. If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please click here.
What are your data protection rights?
Konverso would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Konverso for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Konverso correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Konverso to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Konverso erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Konverso restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Konverso’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Konverso transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
How to contact us
Call us at: : + 33 (0) 1 41 10 83 53
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or write to us at: Konverso, 95 avenue Balzac, 92410 Ville d’Avray, France